Global Cloud Advertising Market Report 2022: Rapid Growth in Number of Internet Users Fueling Industry – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Cloud Advertising Global Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global cloud advertising market is expected to grow from $67.22 billion in 2021 to $78.19 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3%. The market is expected to reach $140.66 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8%.
The cloud advertising market includes sales of cloud advertising services by entities (organizations, independent marketers and partnerships) that provide cloud-based advertising services and solutions to manage the workflow related to online advertising. Cloud advertising is a type of digital marketing using cloud platforms used to reach consumers for better and more effective advertising of brands and services.
The main types of cloud advertising include public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. A public cloud advertising platform offers services in which multiple organizations share cloud advertising services where each organization’s data and applications are inaccessible to others on the Internet.
Public cloud advertising services are owned by third party service providers. The different cloud advertising services include Business Process as a Service (BPaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service ( SaaS). The different groups of cloud advertising users include small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Cloud advertising end users include retail, media and entertainment, IT and telecommunications, BFSI, government and other end users.
North America was the largest cloud advertising market region in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the Cloud Advertising market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle- East and Africa.
The rapid growth in the number of internet users is significantly driving the growth of the cloud advertising market. The Internet is a global network system of connected computers for sharing information communication and accessing data resources using an Internet connection.
Cloud Advertising offers cloud-based online display of advertising campaigns using the internet and social media platforms. Thus, the increase in the number of Internet users creates more customer engagement in cloud advertising platforms. For example, according to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, the number of internet users increased from 776.45 million in September 2020 to 825.30 million in March 2021. Hence, the rapid growth in the number of users of ‘Internet is contributing to the growth of cloud advertising. market.
Technological advancements are the major trends that are significantly shaping the cloud advertising market. As there is a growing demand for cloud advertising, major players operating in the cloud advertising market are focusing on developing advanced technological solutions to dominate the market.
Cloud advertising with advanced technologies like data science, AI, and machine learning will improve customer advertising experience and engagement. For example, in September 2021, Salesforce, a US-based cloud software company, introduced AI-powered features in Marketing Cloud as a real-time engagement tool to improve personalized messaging and optimize real-time marketing impacts and customer engagement.
1) By type: public cloud; Private Cloud; hybrid cloud
2) By service: business process as a service (BPaaS); Platform as a Service (PaaS); Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); Software as a Service (SaaS)
3) By user group: small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); Large companies
4) By end users: retail; Media and Entertainment; IT and telecom; BFSI; Government; Other end users
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the cloud advertising market
3. Cloud Advertising Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on cloud advertising
5. Cloud Advertising Market Size and Growth
6. Cloud Advertising Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Cloud Advertising Market
8. Asia Pacific Cloud Advertising Market
9. Chinese cloud advertising market
10. Indian cloud advertising market
11. Japan Cloud Advertising Market
12. Australian cloud advertising market
13. Indonesia Cloud Advertising Market
14. Cloud advertising market in South Korea
15. Cloud Advertising Market in Western Europe
16. UK cloud advertising market
17. German cloud advertising market
18. Cloud advertising market in France
19. Cloud Advertising Market in Eastern Europe
20. Russian cloud advertising market
21. North America Cloud Advertising Market
22. US Cloud Advertising Market
23. South America Cloud Advertising Market
24. Cloud advertising market in Brazil
25. Middle East Cloud Advertising Market
26. Africa Cloud Advertising Market
27. Cloud Advertising Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in Cloud Advertising Market
29. Cloud Advertising Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Amazon Web Services
Adobe Systems Incorporated
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/roo7b7